Enjoy this luxury dinner cruise consisting of an exceptional tour on an elegant boat and a three-course gourmet à la carte menu and live piano music.
Without audio-guide, waiters usually speak English.
April - October: Daily.
November - March: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Tickets for the luxury boat for 3 hours.
- Gourmet dinner - A la carte three-course menu.
- Wine, aperitif or non-alcoholic drinks.
- Live music.
- It is recommended to be 15 minutes before the time at quay number 5, just below the Cechuv Bridge (in Czech: Čechův Most).
- Deliver the voucher there, they will take care of accompanying you and accommodating you.
|Students / Seniors
|Children from 2 to 12 years old
|Under 2 years
Hop on our luxury cruise and enjoy one of the most exclusive experiences in the city and see the Charles Bridge
, Prague Castle
, Kampa Island
, the Church of St. Nicholas
, the National Theater
, the Dancing House
from a new perspective while enjoying a gourmet dinner and listening to live music.
Why book this activity with us?
- Because in every trip it is necessary to relax and enjoy.
- Because it is an exclusive activity that only a few can enjoy in Prague.
- Because it allows you to enjoy the views from a totally different perspective, admiring the wonderful city of Prague illuminated from the river.
- We have an emergency number in case you do not locate the pier, you arrive a little late or something unexpected happens. We are willing to help you.
- Fixed price. No one is going to force you to pay anything else.
When should I reserve?
As soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on bridges and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
Is it a shared activity?
Yes, it is a shared activity with more people, if you want to do a private activity click here to know other options.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.