Discover the city in another way! Go back in time, and enjoy the same path that the Kings went to their coronation.
2 hours and 30 minutes.
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Guide in Spanish specialized in art, history and culture of the Czech Republic.
- Map of the city with advantages and discounts.
- Transport to Prague Castle.
- 15 minutes before the indicated time you must meet with the guide or assistant in front of the Powder Tower (Prašná brána).
- You will recognize us by our navy blue umbrellas with the logo of Touristic Prague Tour, posters and bandoliers.
|Students / Over 65 years
|Children 2-12 years
|Under 2 years
One of the most beautiful historical routes in the city, where Czech history literally happened. This is the Camino Real, one of the symbols of old Prague. On the Camino Real, the future Czech kings passed to their coronation. We do it the other way around: we start at the Municipal House where it originally started, but then we will go up to the Castle, to be able to go downhill.
We will see: Prague Castle with the Cathedral of San Vito and Callejuela de Oro, we will go down the Nerudova Street towards the Malostranská Square with the Church of San Nicolás, we will cross the Charles Bridge to reach the Plaza de la Santa Cruz with the Church of San Francisco, where in the past the kings greeted the members of the Order of the Holy Cross of the Red Star.
.Why hire this tour with us?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make the reservation?
- We have a series of professional guides who will make you enjoy a unique visit.
- We work in small groups, we want you to feel comfortable and not lose detail of the history of Prague.
- We have an emergency number in case you get lost in the tour, you arrive late and you want to join or an unexpected event occurs. We are willing to help you.
- Our prices are fixed, nobody forces you to pay more.
- At the end of this visit you will be able to know the room where the famous Black Theater of Prague is made: Aspects of Alice.
You just have to click on "book now", choose the desired date and complete the form on the next page. The confirmation is immediate.
When should I book?
As soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on bridges and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
Is it a shared tour?
, it is a
shared tour with more people, if you want to do a private tour click here
to know other options.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.