Ideal visit to discover Prague in a single day. You will get to know the five most important districts of Prague (Old Town, New Town, Jewish Quarter, Prague Castle and Malá Strana) and you will enjoy a traditional Czech meal.
- Guide in Spanish specialized in art, history and culture of the Czech Republic.
- Panoramic tour of Prague in the morning
- Typical Czech lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit to Prague Castle in the afternoon
- Map of the city with advantages and discounts
- Hotel pickup
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Entrances to the interior of the monuments of Prague Castle
- 15 minutes before the indicated time you must meet with the guide or assistant in front of the Powder Tower (Prašná brána)
- You will recognize us by our navy blue umbrellas with the logo of Touristic Prague Tour, posters and bandoliers
|Children from 2 to 12 years old
|Under 2 years
Prague in full is a guided tour of the most important points of Prague, where we will discover the narrow streets of the center of the Mother of the cities, which is how Prague is known. On this tour we will pass through the Old City and New City, which are declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
Accompanied by our guide we will make a magical tour that will transport you in time, in this architectural jewel in which medieval constructions coexist with modernism and Art Nouveau. We will remember its millenary history of Kings, times of occupation and the return to democracy. We will visit its most famous monuments, the Astronomical Clock of the Old Town Square, the Powder Tower, the house where Kafka lived, the Mozart Theater, the Municipal House and all the other places that make Prague a magical city.
Afterwards we will make a stop to try some of the most typical dishes of the region in a local restaurant, after this we will visit the exteriors of the Prague Castle, in which the most powerful people of this country ruled. Dukes, kings, noble families and even former alchemists. The Prague Castle was built in the 9th century and until now it has been the residence of important personalities. Today the president of the Czech Republic resides in him and in his interior they are the jewels of the crown of Bohemia. As all monarchs made their headquarters the castle, expanded the various spaces to become the largest inhabited castle in the world (inscribed in the book of the Guinness Record). The interior of the enclosure houses the fascinating Cathedral of San Vito, the Basilica of San Jorge and the Royal Palace. Once we have visited the Castle, we will descend along the Camino Real until reaching the Plaza de Malá Strana (Little Quarter), one of the oldest and most historical places, where you can appreciate the imposing church of San Nicolás. Finally, to conclude the tour, we will visit the Church of the Infant Jesus of Prague and the Charles Bridge.
Why hire this tour with us?
- You can discover the best of Prague in a day
- You can try quality traditional Czech food
- At the end of the morning visit you will see the room where the typical Prague Black Theater is held
- There is no better way to get to know the city than enjoying a tour of Prague with a professional guide and in your native language
- We work in small groups, we want you to feel comfortable and to hear the whole history of Prague
- We have an emergency number in case you get lost in the tour, you arrive a little late and you want to join or an unexpected event occurs. We are willing to help you
- Fixed price. No one is going to force you to pay anything else
Is there a vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free option?
These options are available, but it will be necessary to have it in advance. You can always send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure everything is prepared according to your needs when you arrive.
If you have any type of food allergy, we also appreciate an email from you. We want everything to be perfect during your visit.
To continue the visit after lunch Is it the same meeting point?
más The morning tour will start at the Powder Tower and end at the Ta Tata Fantastika black theater, from there our assistants will accompany you to the restaurant and will show you how to go to the second meeting point, the Rudolfinum Palace.
How do I make the reservation?
To book the Prague Memories Tour you just have to click on "book now", choose the desired date and complete the form on the next page. The confirmation is immediate.
When to reserve
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on bridges and holidays
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take on your mobile to the activity
Is it a shared tour?
Yes, it is a shared tour with more people, if you want to make a private tour click here to know other options
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; In the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o., the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed.
If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service