Our specialized guide will teach you the interiors of Prague Castle in detail and tell you each of the stories and legends that made Prague the capital of art. We also show you the best of Mala Strana and the famous Infant Jesus of Prague.
3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Guide in Spanish specialized in art, history and culture of the Czech Republic.
- Map of the city with advantages and discounts.
- Entrance to the Cathedral of San Vito.
- Entrance to the Basilica of St. George.
- Entrance to the Royal Palace.
- Entrance to the Golden Alley.
- 15 minutes before the indicated time you must meet with the guide or assistant in front of the Powder Tower (Prašná brána).
- You will recognize us by our navy blue umbrellas with the logo of Touristic Prague Tour, posters and bandoliers.
|Students / Over 65s
|Children 2-12 years
|Under 2 years
We will meet in front of the Powder Tower, in the Námesti Republiky square. From here we will transfer by public transport to one of the most iconic places in the Czech capital: the Prague Castle.
Why book this tour with us?
The enclosure of the castle is made up of diverse palaces and historical monuments. We will begin our tour visiting the Cathedral of San Vito. This imposing Gothic temple has been the usual scene of the coronation of the kings of Bohemia throughout history. Inside we admire its main works of art, among which stand out its splendid stained glass windows, the Royal Oratory or the jewels of royalty. Its most outstanding piece is the Crown of St. Wenceslas, an object of precious ornamentation that nevertheless possesses a terrible curse...
We will continue the tour by accessing the old Royal Palace of Prague, where we will know its majestic rooms. A few steps away we will find the Basilica of San Jorge. We will visit its different rooms, which currently house nineteenth-century Bohemian art galleries in the National Gallery of Prague.
The last stop of our tour of Prague Castle will take place in the famous Golden Lane. This former area of goldsmiths still retains a very special home at number 22. It is the home of Franz Kafka, one of the most important European writers of the twentieth century.
Finally, before returning to the city center we will take a walk through the Mala Strana neighborhood to the famous Church of the Child Jesus of Prague.
- You can know the most important monuments of the Castle inside and know its history.
- You will complete the tour with a licensed and specialized guide at Prague Castle.
- There is no better way to get to know the city than enjoying a tour of Prague with a professional guide.
- We work in small groups, we want you to feel comfortable and to hear the whole history of Prague.
- We have an emergency number in case you get lost in the tour, you arrive a little late and you want to join or an unexpected event occurs. We are willing to help you.
- Fixed price. No one is going to force you to pay anything else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to walk up to the Castle?
No, you can get on public transport.
When should I book?
As soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on bridges and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
Is it a shared tour?
Yes, it is a shared tour with more people, if you want to do a private tour click here to know other options.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.