Visit the Vltava canals by boat while enjoying a drink and snack and learn about the history of the bridge and the floods in Prague. Access to the Charles IV Bridge Museum!
Audioguide in several languages: Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, English, French, Czech and Russian.
The boats pass every 20 minutes from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Tickets for the boat trip on the canals of Prague.
- Tickets to the Charles Bridge Museum.
- 1 drink included (beer, soft drink, sweet wine or tea, normally).
- 1 snack included (Ice cream or sweet snack).
- Headphones to listen to the history of the city and the Charles Bridge.
- Embarcadero Puente de Carlos, Křížovnické nám. 191/3, 110 00 Praha 1.
- It is mandatory to PRINT THE BONUS you will receive when confirming the reservation and deliver it there, they will exchange it for two tickets for the museum and the ship.
|Students / Over 65s
|Children 2-12 years
|Under 2 years
Enjoy this wonderful walk through the canals of Prague, where the Charles Bridge is located. Not even many people in Prague know about these channels, their stories and legends.
Why book this activity with us?
It is a very interesting walk, because it crosses old sites of the "poor Prague", that we can observe from the level of the Vltava river and its artificial branch that is called Čertovka. This relaxing tour lasts about 45 minutes and will remain in your memory, not only to see the Charles Bridge at "sight of fish", listening to the tights and romantic legends, while you taste some drink (beer, mulled wine, refreshment...), and a snack.
You will have the facility of comments in your language, while you will see channels and unforgettable buildings. Our walk through the basement of the Old Town and Mala Strana will end with a visit to the Charles Bridge Museum (entrance included). After this wonderful walk you will climb to the Charles Bridge, full of history and romance.
- Because in every trip it is necessary to relax and enjoy.
- Because it brings you a little closer to the culture of the country you are visiting and makes you feel like a local more.
- We have an emergency number in case you do not locate the meeting point, you arrive a little late or something unforeseen happens. We are willing to help you.
- Fixed price. No one is going to force you to pay anything else.
When should I book?
As soon as possible to ensure availability, especially on weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
Is a shared activity?
Yes, it is a shared activity with more people, if you want to do a private activity click here to know other options.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.