Do you want to know in detail the production of Kozel beer? In this interesting excursion we will know the history of Kozel beer and its production processes. At the end of the visit you can taste one of the classic beers and meet our pet.
Tuesday and Saturday.
- Tasting a dark beer, blonde or mixture.
- Local guide in Spanish.
- Map of the city with advantages and discounts.
- 15 minutes before the indicated time you must meet with the guide or assistant in front of the Powder Tower (Prašná brána).
- You will recognize us by our navy blue umbrellas with the logo of Touristic Prague Tour, posters and bandoliers.
|Students / Over 65s
|Children 2-12 years
|Under 2 years
The tour of the brewery begins in the factory hall and continues through the picturesque courtyard. You will visit the current brewery where you will learn about the beer production process and the raw materials they use to brew beer. You will learn about the rich history of the brewery and the history of the Ringhoffers family, which founded the factory.
We will pass through the liquid gold cellars, where the taste of Velkopopovický Kozel beer without filter awaits. You will see the bottling of bottles and barrels, as well as exposing beer containers, loading, dispatching and exporting our beer abroad.
Finally, you will meet the mascot of the brewery, the bastard Olda. At the end of the visit, you can take a look at Kozel's gift shop.
Why book this tour with us?
- There is no better way to get to know the city than enjoying a tour of Prague with a professional guide and in your native language.
- We work in small groups, we want you to feel comfortable and to hear the whole history of Prague.
- We have an emergency number in case you get lost in the tour, you arrive a little late and you want to join or an unexpected event occurs. We are willing to help you.
- Fixed price. No one is going to force you to pay anything else.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I know on this tour?
During the visit you will see the process of making the beer and ingredients that make this beer unique. Yo will also visit the bottling room and barrel and test the taste of beer Kozel unfiltered.
If you want to expand your knowledge, we recommend complement this visit with the beer tour, where you can try different types of beer while you know its history in general.
When should I book?
As soon as possible to ensure availability, especially on weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
Is it a shared tour?
Yes, it is a shared tour with more people, if you want to do a private tour click here to see other options.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.