On the excursion to Karlovy Vary, we will visit the imperial city known worldwide for its water sources with healing properties, the Bohemian Moser crystal and the traditional Becherovka liqueur.
Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Local guide in Spanish.
- Bus to Karlovy Vary and back.
- Map of the city with advantages and discounts.
- Hotel pickup.
- Lunch in restaurant.
- Entrances to the Moser factory.
- 15 minutes before the indicated time you must meet with the guide or assistant in front of the Powder Tower (Prašná brána).
- You will recognize us by our navy blue umbrellas with the logo of Touristic Prague Tour, posters and bandoliers.
|Students / Over 65s
|Children 2-12 years
|Under 2 years
Why book this tour with us?
This visit will take us to discover a famous thermal town, which due to the properties of its therapeutic sources, has been known since the Middle Ages. It reached its greatest splendor in the 18th century by becoming a place known worldwide for its therapeutic procedures.
It is a very elegant city thanks to the neo-renaissance and Art Nouveau imperial styles that intermingle, both in harmony with the exuberant landscape that surrounds the city. Among its illustrious regular visitors stand out personalities such as Tsar Peter the Great, Edward VII. from England, Goethe, Schiller, Beethoven, Karl Max and Chopin. The city is also well known for the famous Bohemian Crystal Moser.
- There is no better way to get to know the city than enjoying a tour of Prague with a professional guide in your native language.
- We work in small groups, we want you to feel comfortable and to hear the whole history of Prague.
- We have an emergency number in case you get lost in the tour, you arrive a little late and you want to join or an unexpected event occurs. We are willing to help you.
- Fixed price. No one is going to force you to pay anything else.
Frequently asked questions
Do you have to wear a bikini or a swimsuit?
Karlovy Vary is a town considered a spa town for its water sources with medicinal properties; it is usually drunk from these sources, that is, they are not sources in which one can bathe.
When should I book?
As soon as possible to ensure availability, especially on weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
Is a shared tour?
Yes, it is a shared tour with more people, if you want to make a private tour click here to see other options.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.