Czech Republic is the country that produces and consumes the most beer in the world. In this tour you will know all its history as well as having fun and tasting different types of beer.
- Tasting of 3 beers.
- Guide in Spanish specialized in art, history and culture of the Czech Republic.
- Map of the city with advantages and discounts.
- 15 minutes before the indicated time you must meet with the guide or assistant in front of the Powder Tower (Prašná brána).
- You will recognize us by our navy blue umbrellas with the logo of Touristic Prague Tour, posters and bandoliers.
|Students / Over 65s
|Children 2-12 years
|Under 2 years
*Minimum 4 people.
Czechs drink more beer per capita than any other country in the world, and they do it with their own unique style. Pub conversations are where the story happens. International diplomats, including Madeleine Albright and President Bill Clinton, have tasted the local specialty during a tour of Prague. The Velvet Revolution was discussed and held over glasses with foam top. Any government plan to increase the price is likely to lead to another revolt.
Join our guides for an authentic pub culture experience and get to know both beer and the people of Prague at a deeper level.
Why book this tour with us?
- There is no better way to get to know the city than enjoying a tour of Prague with a professional guide and in your native language.
- We work in small groups, we want you to feel comfortable and to hear the whole history of Prague.
- We have an emergency number in case you get lost in the tour, you arrive a little late and you want to join or an unexpected event occurs. We are willing to help you.
- Fixed price. No one is going to force you to pay anything else.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I know on this tour?
You will know the secrets of the Czech national drink. We will explain how it is made and what makes it famous internationally. If you want to expand your knowledge, we recommend you to complement this visit with an excursion to the Kozel factory
, where you will see physically how beer is made.
When should I book?
As soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on bridges and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
Is a shared tour?
, it is a
shared tour with more people, if you want to do a private tour click here
to know other options.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.