In one day you will visit the five most important districts of Prague (Old Town, New Town, Jewish Quarter, Prague Castle and Malá Strana) accompanied exclusively by your partner, family or friends. You mark the times.
- Tour with a guide specialized in art, history and culture of the Czech Republic.
- Map with advantages and discounts
- Optional pick up (ideally, we can meet at the Powder Tower). We can pick you up anywhere in Prague, preferably a hotel, residence or other central location.The contracted duration also includes this time dedicated to pick up.
The ideal is to meet at the Powder Tower
. We can pick you up anywhere in Prague, preferably a hotel, residence or other central location. The contracted duration also includes this time dedicated to the collection.
|Private tour from 1 to 7 people
|Private tour from 8 to 18 people
This private tour can be personalized during your stay in Prague. This tour goes through the most important places in Prague, where we will discover the streets of the center of the Mother of the cities, which is how Prague is known. On this tour we will pass through the Old City and New Town which are declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Accompanied by our guide we will make a magical tour that will transport you in time, in this architectural jewel in which medieval constructions coexist with modernism and Art Nouveau. We will remember its millenary history of Kings, times of occupation and the return to democracy. We will visit its most famous monuments, the Astronomical Clock of the Old Town Square, the Powder Tower, the house where Kafka lived , the Mozart Theater, the Municipal House and all the other places that make Prague a magical city.
Then, we will make a stop. After this, we will visit the exteriors of Prague Castle, in which the most powerful people of this country ruled. Dukes, kings, noble families and even former alchemists. The Prague Castle was built in the 9th century and until now it has been the residence of important personalities. Today the president of the Czech Republic resides in him and in his interior they are the jewels of the crown of Bohemia. As all monarchs made their headquarters the castle, expanded the various spaces to become the largest inhabited castle in the world (inscribed in the book of the Guinness Record).
The interior of the enclosure houses the fascinating Cathedral of San Vito, the Basilica of St. George and the Royal Palace. Once we have visited the Castle, we will descend along the Camino Real until reaching the Plaza de Malá Strana (Little Quarter), one of the oldest and most historical places, where you can appreciate the imposing church of San Nicolás. Finally, to conclude the tour, we will visit the Church of the Infant Jesus of Prague and the Charles Bridge.
Why book this activity with us?
Frequently asked questions
Can you take breaks during the visit?
- There is no better way to get to know the city than enjoying a tour of Prague with a professional guide and in your native language
- Because you will go totally at your own pace and you will be able to choose the places where you want to spend more time or which have more relevance for you
- Because it brings you a little closer to the culture of the country you are visiting and makes you feel like a local more
- We have an emergency number in case you do not locate the pier, you arrive a little late or something unexpected happens. We are willing to help you
- Fixed price . No one is going to force you to pay anything else
Yes, you can do a break when you want or enjoy taking photos as long as you consider necessary.
When should I book?
As soon as possible
to ensure availability, especially on weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.