Tired of traditional tours? Organize your tour in private with our guides. Discover the nightly Prague fully illuminated and let yourself go with your partner, family or friends. We will pick you up by private car at the door of your hotel!
- Tour with a guide specialized in art, history and culture of the Czech Republic.
- Map with advantages and discounts.
- Drive in a private vehicle.
The ideal is to meet at the Powder Tower
. We can pick you up anywhere in Prague, preferably a hotel, residence or other central location. The contracted duration also includes this time dedicated to the pick up.
|Private tour from 1 to 7 people
|Private tour from 8 to 18 people
Let yourself be attracted by the illuminated, mystical and full of life city. The best of Prague at night awaits you. This private tour offers the possibility to see the city from a new perspective. We will pick you up at your hotel and take a private vehicle ride while listening to the comments of our guide in Spanish, experienced in history, art and culture.
We will pass through the most important squares, such as San Wenceslao or the Old Town, we will see the famous Dancing House, we will cross the Vltava River and we will have spectacular views of the Illuminated castle. In addition, you can customize your journey .
Why book this activity with us?
- Because you will know the city from a totally different perspective.
- Because it's worth knowing Prague at night and without going cold.
- There is no better way to get to know the city than enjoying a tour of Prague with a professional guide and in your native language.
- Because you will go totally at your own pace and you will be able to choose the places where you want to spend more time or which have more relevance for you.
- Because it brings you a little closer to the culture of the country you are visiting and makes you feel like a local more.
- We have an emergency number in case you do not locate the pier, you arrive a little late or something unexpected happens. We are willing to help you.
- Fixed price . No one is going to force you to pay anything else.
Frequently asked questions
Can you take breaks during the visit?
Yes, you can do a stop when you want or enjoy taking photos as long as you consider necessary.
When should I book?
As soon as possible
to ensure availability, especially on weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.