Visit the wonderful village of Kutna hora with the impressive Sedlec Ossuary!
6 hours and a half.
Winter - 12:15
Summer - 12:45
- Local guide in Spanish.
- Round trip bus to Kutna Hora.
- Entrance to the Church of Santa Bárbara.
- Entrance to the Sedlec Ossuary.
- Map of the city with advantages and discounts.
- Hotel pickup.
- Food and drinks.
- 15 minutes before the indicated time you must meet with the guide or assistant in front of the Powder Tower (Prašná brána).
- You will recognize us by our navy blue umbrellas with the logo of Touristic Prague Tour, posters and bandoliers.
|Students / Over 65s
|Children from 2 to 12 years old
|Under 2 years
|| € 0
Why book this tour with us?
Visit of the city that was the second richest in Bohemia. Currently there is a medieval silver mining center. The ancient wealth of the city is reflected today in the variety of architectural monuments and in the preserved structure of the city center. This visit will not only take you to the Cathedral of Santa Bárbara, but also to many beautiful Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque houses, and a 15th-century Unixe stone fountain.
We will pass through one of the most interesting cemeteries in the world: the Sedlec Ossuary. A chapel decorated with more than 40,000 human bones, arranged in a spider, the Shield of Arms of Schwarzenberg... Kutná Hora remains on UNESCO's list of cultural heritage since 1995.
When should I book?
As soon as possible
- There is no better way to get to know the city than enjoying a tour of Prague with a professional guide and in your native language.
- We work in small groups, we want you to feel comfortable and to hear the whole history of Prague.
- We have an emergency number in case you get lost in the tour, you arrive a little late and you want to join or something unexpected happens. We are willing to help you.
to ensure availability, especially on weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
Is a shared tour?
Yes, it is a shared tour
with more people, if you want to make a private tour click here
to see other options.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.