Olomouc always belonged to the most important cities of the Czech Republic. Thanks to its location, an ancient university and a long spiritual, cultural and artisan tradition, the city was for centuries the center of Moravia.
- Local guide in Spanish.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Prague railway station.
- Roundtrip train ticket to Olomouc.
- Food and drink in a restaurant in Olomouc.
- 2 public transport tickets.
- Transfer back from the station to Olomouc.
- Map of the city with advantages and discounts.
- You will recognize us by our navy blue umbrellas with the logo of Touristic Prague Tour, posters and bandoliers.
- Pick up at your hotel.
*Minimum 4 people.
|Students / Over 65s
|Children from 2 to 11 years old
|Under 2 years
|| 0 €
Olomouc always belonged to the most important cities of the Czech Republic. Thanks to its location, an ancient university and long spiritual, cultural and artisan tradition, the city was for centuries the center of Moravia, attracting artists, scholars and merchants. Today the city of Olomouc contains the second largest historical center of the country (after Prague).
Why book this tour with us?
Olomouc has some impressive architectural gems. These include the famous Column of the Holy Trinity - a monument protected by UNESCO, the Cathedral of St. Wenceslas, the Town Hall with the Astronomical Clock, numerous churches and fountains, etc. Visit us the most beautiful city in the Czech Republic, according to Lonely Planet!
When should I book?
As soon as possible
- There is no better way to get to know the city than enjoying a tour of Prague with a professional guide and in your native language.
- We work in small groups, we want you to feel comfortable and to hear the whole history of Prague.
- We have an emergency number in case you get lost in the tour, you arrive a little late and you want to join or something unexpected happens. We are willing to help you.
to ensure availability, especially on weekends and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher you can print or carry it on your mobile to our activity.
Is a shared tour?
Yes, it is a shared tour
with more people, if you want to make a private tour click here
to see other options.
These activities are held throughout the year, including holidays; in the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o, the amount paid by the client will be fully reimbursed. If a client can not attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.