Enjoy the biggest and most famous cabaret music show in Prague, a unique show considered the biggest and most famous cabaret show in the Czech Republic.
This function of Prague Cabaret Show is a musical therefore the work is silent and directed to all audiences.
- Basic entrance to the show
- Drinks or food in the theater.
- Hotel pickup.
- Theater (Divadlo in czhech) Royal, Vinohradská 48, Prague 2
- Present the voucher upon arrival and they will be in charge of accompanying you and placing you.
|Students / Over 65s
Spend the best night with an impressive show that combines a modern cabaret show, circus, vaudeville and theater elements, and brings together more than 40 artists, leading Czech singers, beautiful dancers, acrobats and European performers in one place. highest artistic elite and designed by world famous artists such as Cirque de Soleil and Moulin Rouge.
Guests can enjoy a rich set and costumes, theatrical effects and a unique atmosphere. You can also enjoy the bar, drinks and snacks in the canteen of the Royal Theater which is an architectural jewel of Prague.
¿Why book this tour with us?
- Because every trip is necessary to relax and enjoy.
- Because it brings you a little closer to the culture of the country you are visiting and makes you feel like a local.
- We have an emergency number in case you do not locate the restaurant, arrive a little late or something unexpected happens. We are willing to help you.
- Fixed price. No one is going to force you to pay anything else.
¿When should I book?
Book as soon as possible to ensure availability, especially on bridges and holidays.
We will send you an email with a voucher that you can print or take on your mobile to the activity.
¿Is it a shared activity?
Yes, it is an activity shared with more people. If you want to do a private activity click here to learn about other options.
These activities take place throughout the year, including holidays; In the extremely unlikely event that a public tour is canceled by TURISTICO s.r.o., the amount paid by the customer will be fully refunded. If a customer cannot attend a public activity for any reason, they can receive 100% of the refund if they cancel their visit 72 hours before the service.